CMCR Academy KL
CMCR Academy is proud to deliver in-depth training programs for our wholesale accounts alongside public classes. It aims to teach baristas how best to work with specialty coffee and is a channel for sharing our knowledge in and passion for the product.
Our Kuala Lumpur Academy was launched in February 2017 with a market-leading training facility and coffee lab on site at the Café, where we can host our range of industry-level classes and other educational events.
Open to the public as well as other coffee professionals, we are currently offering the following courses:
- Introduction to Specialty
- Fundamental Barista Skills
- Latte Art Techniques
- Fundamentals of Manual Brewing
- Sensory Skills and Coffee Knowledge
Classes are run on select weekdays and weekends, with morning sessions at 9am, and an afternoon session starting at 2pm. The duration will vary slightly depending on the group size, but rest assured, the classes will still be intimate and allow for plenty of one-on-one interaction with the instructor.
For public class attendants, you will receive:
- A certificate of participation
- A delicious 250gm bag of Common Man Coffee for your home
- Excellent knowledge usually reserved for cafe professionals
Interested to know when is our next available session? Make your booking on our Academy calendar here.
(Prices are all-inclusive)